|1||HTH Calcium Hypochlorite (brands of dry Chlorine)||1 Kg|
|2||Sodium Hydroxide||½ Kg|
|3||Sodium Carbonate||1 Kg|
|5||Hydrogen Peroxide||¼ litres of mls|
- Weighing scale
- Plastic or stainless bowl
- Unit of measurement ( in Litres)
- Sieving machine
- stirring Rod
STEPS IN MAKING TOILET CLEANER
- Weigh 1 Kg of HTH into a bowl.
- Add 1/2 Kg of Sodium Hydroxide and 1 Kg of Sodium Carbonate into the same bowl.
- Add 5 litres of water and stir.
- leave it for 2 hours and add the remaining 30 litres of water.
- Stir very well and leave for 12 hours.
- sieve out and add the Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Stir well and pack in a container